3 months away from graduation and what does a shoe addict like me think of? "What shoes am I gonna wear for my graduation?" It might seem materialistic but I have a passion for shoes, mostly heels and flats. I have over 100 pairs of shoes. Hence, my username Size 6 Stilettos. My obsession for shoes started when I was able to earn own money. Perhaps my curiosity for shoes started when I questioned my mother of why she owned so many pairs of shoes but only one pair of pants.
I must admit, the Coach pumps I bought on sale from Macy's was a blessing in disguise. It was the exact style that I was planning to purchase from Christian Louboutin. I took it as a sign that I don't deserve Louboutin's at this point in my life. After all, I'm only a college student with a part time job. Buying something that costs as much as my mortgage is outrageous and impractical! So the shoe gods must have heard my plea and sent me the next best thing...same style but in a different brand! I saved $700 for a pair of new heels. Holy grail of shoes, Christian Louboutin, I'll have a taste of you...one day.
On another note, I purchased from Neiman Marcus online my very first pair of Tory Burch Reva's! I was drawn to the signature gold emblem and I have been on a hunt for Reva's since last year. I was so excited when I learned from a friend that Neiman Marcus ships to Guam! Why am I fusing about these flats? All because the designer, Tory Burch, named her line of flats after her mother, Reva. Anything that is mother-inspired, I'm sold!
 |
| Coach Ellin in Signature Fabric pointed toe pumps in black |
 |
| Tory Burch Reva with gold logo in black |
Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you bе familiar with after thаt you
ReplyDeletecan write if nоt іt iѕ difficult to wrіte.
mу blog post ... АmеricasCardRoom Offeг ()
Does your blog havе a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an
ReplyDeletee-mаil. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
Feel free to visit my web site: MintedPoker Promotions (vocamus.net)